Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I want to start over...

What a year this past one has been. It really feels like a roller coaster, except I'm back to that low spot wondering where to go from here? I know there's something at the top, but my car is stuck and doesn't know how to get up there. I have found myself again after a year of teaching with no job next year. I can't help but think that means that this isn't for me. For now, I'm open. I just need to get through these next 21 school days and be free for a little bit. I just feel like I need to be out in the middle of nowhere with the wind on my face with my arms stretched out wide, palms open...listening for God to tell me what's next.

Honestly, I have considered opening my own business, but it's such a big risk, I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of possible financial failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment